9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
"Watching and Witnessing the Fulfillment of the Promises of God"
Watch Six is a time span of continued renewal and harvest. God's provision for resources and people needed for the completion of projects to be accomplished are supplied and released. During this time span reflections on the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ that brought humanity's complete redemption is remembered.
Christ was sentenced and crucified on this watch and hung on the cross for three excruciating hours bearing the sin of humanity. Jesus was the best and last "sin offering" outside of the city gate of Jerusalem on a hill called Golgotha to make the people holy through His own blood. Recollection of truths that salvation has provided such as: forgiveness of all sin, deliverance, healing, preservation, soundness of mind and protection.
Watch Six Scriptures: 2 Samuel 22:1, Psalm 31:8, Psalm 103:1-5, Isaiah 53:4-5, Malachi 4:2, Matthew 27:45, Mark 15:25, John 4:35, 2 Corinthians 1:20, Galatians 1:4, Hebrews 13:12, Philippians 4:19, 1 John 1:9 are targeted on this time span.
Decrees and Strategic Prayers Points:
- Enter His gates with a song of thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, bless and praise His name.
- Pray in the Holy Spirit "tongues"
- Pray for the release of provisions and people to help you accomplish the will of God
- Repent of participating in the works of the flesh and pray to be released from the influences the "old man" with its passions and desires and put on the "new man" in Christ Jesus
- Decree a greater love of God will be revealed and will spring forth through yourself and others as you reflect on your deep spiritual roots
Has the Holy Spirit led you to this watch? Creation waits in eager expectation for you to be revealed.