3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
"Rejoicing in the Finished Works of Jesus Christ and "
Watch Eight is a very significant time span reflections on the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ that brought humanity's complete redemption is remembered. Christ was sentenced and crucified on this watch and hung on the cross for three excruciating hours bearing the sin of humanity. Jesus was the best and last "sin offering" outside of the city gate of Jerusalem on a hill called Golgotha to make the people holy through His own blood.
Recollection of truths that salvation has provided such as: forgiveness of all sin, deliverance, healing, preservation, soundness of mind and protection are reinforced on this watch. All of creation has new beginnings in Christ and can now manifest themselves as sons and daughters of God upon their affirmation of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Watch Eight Scripture: Matthew 28:18-20, Luke 9:35, John 10:10, John 19:30, Galatians 2:20, Ephesians 2:10, Philippians 1:6 are targeted on this time span.
Decrees and Strategic Prayers Points:
- Enter His gates with a song of thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, bless and praise His name.
- Pray in the Holy Spirit "tongues"
- Pray that the fulfillment of the Cross and God's promises be noticeable in your life
- Praise and thank God for your complete redemption in Christ Jesus
- Decree the finished works of Jesus on the Cross. Sin has has no power over you and that you have been crucified with Christ, and you no longer live, but Christ lives in you the hope of glory. And that the life that you now live, you live by faith in the Son of God, who loved you and gave Himself for you.
Has the Holy Spirit led you to this watch? Creation waits in eager expectation for you to be revealed.