Shift Today Ministries Media Team
Creating memorable, life-changing moments for people to experience God and others.
Vision & Mission
Shift Today Ministries is a word of faith, multicultural, intergenerational community that exists to shift the hearts and minds of people to the transforming power and presence of God's love.
Our mission at Shift Today is to continue the mission of Jesus Christ through every STEP that we take. We SEEK and save the lost, TEACH and EQUIP believers how to live and lead victorious lives by the placing their faith in God through the PROCLAMATION of the GOSPEL.
Part-time weekdays and weekends with flexible hours. Schedule posted weekly.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Works closely with Ministry Leadership, internet research abilities, extensive computer software and audio visual skills.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Communicate and cooperate with Ministry Leadership, staff and volunteers
- Assisting Ministry Leadership with set-up and coordination of functions, including, but not limited to, special equipment, transporting event equipment, etc.
- Assist in preparing and setting up special events and worship experiences by implementing song sets, announcements, videos, and scripture passages.
- Schedule, train, and direct audio and video presentations to facilitate quality multimedia.
- Coordinate use of and maintain audio/video equipment by various Shift Today Ministries departments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle a variety of personality types.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and persuade others.
- Visionary leadership with the ability to foster teams.
- Skilled in the use of technology and computers.
- Skilled at organization and administration.
- A heart for the spiritual formation of special events and worship experiences
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution.